1. Association Pro Loco Dama in Casentino presents the third edition of "Lo Scattone" Photo Contest open to all photographers with any skill levels and any ages. The theme of this edition is: "THE SQUARE".
2. From this year the photo contest has also a special category named "Dama in Casentino Special Award" assigned by photo contest visitors of on 15 August 2010; the organization reserves itself the right to select the images to be shown; vote details will be specified at point 11.
3. Competitors may submit no more than 4 images (B/W or color) with 30 x 40 cm format.
Photos with lower dimensions must be mounted on cardboard to be around 30 x 40 cm.
4. Photos can also be written in jpeg format on a non-rewritable CD-ROM containing the same images sent for competition, in this case it's necessary to fill in the coupon specifiing all files name presents on CD for each photo.
5. Prints can be delivered or shipped in an envelope to protect them from damages; package should also incude the entry form (contained in this coupon), the CD and the fee for participation (see art. 9). The entry form must be signed, otherwise there won't be possible to join the contest.
6. In the back side of each photo must be written: Title, Subject (Place), Year of shot, Name and Surname. Each author is responsible of presented photo and authorizes organization for the full and
7. To enter the contest you must send the pakage through postal service including: Photo, Entry form, CD-Rom containing digital copies of photos (optional) and the fee provided (10E) at the following
Associazione Pro Loco Dama in Casentino,
Loc. Dama 85
52010 Chiusi della Verna (Ar) Italy
8. Photo, Entry form and fee must be sent until July 31, 2010.
9. The fee is 10.00 Euros, that must be attached in
cash inside the package.
10. The jury is composed of 5 members: 2 of 'Pro Loco Dama in Casentino' members, 1 professional photographer, 1 member of AVIS Photography Club of Bibbiena, 1 member of the National FIAF Council (Italian Federation of Photographic Associations).
The response of jury is final and unappealable.
11. Those interested in voting for the "Dama in Casentino
Special Award" can do so August 15, 2010 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the headquarters of Pro Loco Dama in Casentino where will be possible to take the voting cards. Every person shall express up to four preferences and can vote one time; voting cards are anonymous.
12. The award will be made on Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 9:00 pm in Dama, Chiusi della Verna (AR) - Italy.
13. Received works won't be returned, the Association Pro Loco Dama in Casentino reserves all rights to that materials.
14. A photo exhibition will be set up in August 15 and 22, 2010; The jury reserves
the right to decide the photos to show.
15. The Association Pro Loco Dama in Casentino disclaims any responsibility for any loss, theft
and damage of the material delivered.
16. Winners must contact the Association within 30 days from the date of award to agree the way to receive the premium.